Monday, September 1, 2008

Due to the overwhelming participation in the latest draw for full bottles of Andy Tauer's new and as yet unreleased Vetiver Dance , I am extending the participation deadline till Thursday midnight. Winners will be announced at the end of the week.

Thank you for your hundreds of private emails on top of the multitude of comments: they took my breath away when I opened my inbox! So many to wave through! Have to get organised -not my strongest suit- I have lots of work to do, but your compliments and sincere support warm my heart. Rest assured you have been all included.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33

    Please include me in the drawing for a bottle of the new Andy Tauer's scent. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:10

    I'd love to be added to the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21:44

    I love Andy Tauer perfumes. Please enter me in the drawing.
    Thax,
    Nattygold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous01:58

    Everyone loves Andy and his perfumes!!! Please include me and thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine