| photo copyright Elena Vosnaki |
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Serge Lutens Vetiver Oriental: Tendrils of Earthy Green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
The dream of a hug, the vivid bitter sweet memory of her perfume, her hair shining golden in the morning sun, so fine, the violets from th...
-
It's that time of the year again. Making lists is fun because it makes one think they're smart and organized. Reading lists is fun t...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
I'm in Bortnikoff Vétiver Nocturne today. And not only that I thought of Vetiver Oriental when applying this, an hour later I opened your newsletter, find this paragraph and you actually *use* that word nocturnal! And you did so already in that review from 11 years ago - maybe you inspired Dmitry Bortnikoff to name his Vetiver this way!? Who knows... ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat said, in Vétiver Nocturne I don't find the creaminess I seem to remember of VO, it's closer to Nishane's Sultan Vetiver. At least as far as I can tell from the top of my head.
What a most delightful comment! Thanks for suggesting this, it made my day. :) It might have, yes!
Delete