Thursday, September 13, 2012

Serge Lutens Une Voix Noire: out now!

Remember we had talked about the Paris exclusive bell-jar coming out of Le Palais Royal de Shiseido in September back when we had announced both Lutens releases for this year? The other was of course the stupendous Santal Majuscule, for the export market.


Une Voix Noire by Serge Lutens (a black voice) is finally out for purchase in Paris and online at the official Lutens site, tagged with the cryptic -as always- text: "The stars rise in focus. The night sky is filled with the light of the moon." Read a bit more about it on the link provided, before we embark on a full review shortly.

Related reading on Perfume Shrine: Serge Lutens news & fragrance reviews 

4 comments:

  1. Zazie08:18

    I can't wait to read your review!
    I love white flowers, I love gradenia and I love Serge Lutens.
    Tubereuse criminelle has become one of my signature fragrances and the SL line on the whole exerts a huge fascination on me - even though I love just a few of his fragrances, they are all interesting and fun to test and try and compare.
    The name he chooses for his fragrances are...la cérise sur le gateaux!
    Post your review soon, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brie10:53

    I love the name and I love the text; being one of those individuals who could spend hours on my deck staring at the stars and full moon-it's a form of meditation for me! :)
    I have sampled many SL (recently J de P which I love) but still don't own a full bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the review too. From my understanding from the few Basenoters who have tested it, it's a clean, non-mushroomy gardenia with rhum. We shall smell ...

    cacio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll certainly try to smell this! I've wondered, what is the best way to apply the perfume from a bell-jar? Myself I usually prefer spraying, but I've been very tempted lately by Iris Silver Mist and Tuberose Criminelle...

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine