...for Penhaligon's samples are Tamara H. and Akylla.
...for Lord's Jester Hermes sprayer is Michael.
...for Anya's Royal Lotus mini is Morticia.
Congratulations to all! Please email me using the contact on Profile or About page with your shipping data so I can arrange for your prizes to be sent to you soon.
Thanks everyone for the enthusiastic participation and till the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
Frédéric Malle has a few tricks up his elegant sleeve for catering to jaded perfume lovers still. In a new project involving collaborating w...
-
Andy Tauer of Tauer Parfums is having his Advent Calendar again this year for the length of December, countring down till Christmas. For the...
-
When I was testing Une rose chyprée for the first time, I was eating creamy Greek yoghurt sprinkled with shredded Valhrona 72% dark chocola...
I don't know how to email you. I tried with feed burner to no availl I am Morticia the winner of the draw for Royal lotus. Please advise.
ReplyDeleteHello Morticia!
ReplyDeleteSimple:
perfumeshrine@yahoo.com
I'm looking forward to your email!