Monday, October 27, 2008

Announcement of Winner and Upcoming Surprises

The Vetiver Draw created lots of interest in comments and private emails and I thank each and every one of you for your questions which keep me on my toes, your interesting comparisons and your overall participation. However much like in Highlander, there can be only one, and this time it is Scentself! Please mail me (using the address in profile at your right) with your info so I can send the delightful sample trio your way.

As for the rest, up next in Perfume Shrine along with other surprises we will tackle some very rare, collectible vintage Guerlain fragrances which have come my way thanks to Orchid74, a discerning collector. And for your delectation there will be another lucky draw with a very special vintage prize!
Stay tuned!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine