Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
The dream of a hug, the vivid bitter sweet memory of her perfume, her hair shining golden in the morning sun, so fine, the violets from th...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Frédéric Malle has a few tricks up his elegant sleeve for catering to jaded perfume lovers still. In a new project involving collaborating w...
Ooh, perfect, I'm in the middle of a great love affair with Patou at the moment - I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteAww, your encouragement is very kind. Thank you honey!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDelete:-))
ReplyDeleteI look forward to this...
ReplyDeleteRecently, i was lucky to come across quite a few, to my delight [ and relative impoverishment!].
Thanks I! LOL, I can sympathise!
ReplyDelete