Renowned perfumers Olivier Cresp and Alberto Morillas are behind the new Valentina de Valentino fragrance for women, launching in September 2011.
The fragrance is conceived to be "seductive and sophisticated, removed from conventions, charismatic". The scent of Valentina de Valentino follows the Italian floral oriental (floriental) style where every note reveals a paradox.
Calabrian bergamot is joined by white truffles from Alba. Jasmine, orange blossom from Amalfi and tuberose offer their radiant floral beauty, with touches of strawberry, woods (cedar especially) and a final note of amber.
The photographic campaign by David Sims sees Freja Beha Erichsen shot in a deserted Rome at night-time. The packaging revisits the ideas of Valentino couture, especially the pastel colours of the past three collections; femininity, audacity and sobriety.
Valentina de Valentino will be available in a complete range of products:
* Valentina Eau de Parfum Vaporisateur 30 ml, 50 ml et 80 ml.
* Valentina Lait Satiné pour le Corps Flacon 200 ml.
* Valentina Gel Douche Velouté Flacon 200 ml.
* Valentina Huile Soyeuse pour le Corps 100 ml.
* Valentina Déodorant Parfumé Spray 100 ml.