All photos by Elena Vosnaki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
“She is the embodiment of grace. She flows like water, she glows like fire and has the earthiness of a mortal goddess. She has flowers in h...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...





My favorite fragrance back in the day. The most gourmand perfume I had. Loved that immortelle note and its lemony spiciness. Perfect for date night in cooler weather. I still have 1/2 a bottle of juice sleeping in its original box. The liquid is a dark brown now and may have lost its potency but the bottle is still so pretty! I wish they brought this one back. The only Lolita Lempicka fragrance that I thought of as full bottle worthy.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite fragrance back in the day. The most gourmand perfume I had. Loved that immortelle note and its lemony spiciness. Perfect for date night in cooler weather. I still have 1/2 a bottle of juice sleeping in its original box. The liquid is a dark brown now and may have lost its potency but the bottle is still so pretty! I wish they brought this one back. The only Lolita Lempicka fragrance that I thought of as full bottle worthy.
ReplyDelete