Without further ado, I present you with Terre d'Hermes, one of the best-selling masculine fragrances in Europe, which is commemorating the anniversary with two special 2016 edition for the Eau de Toilette and the Parfum Extrait. Please read the homage on Fragrantica on this link.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Homage Rendered: 10 Years of Terre d'Hermes
Virgil said in his Georgics, referring to agricultural labors, "Tempus fugit", i.e. time flies. And it does fly and the older I get, the more I realize I can't really keep up. But I do keep up with perfume anniversaries, because, well, my inclination for perfume archiving bodes well with both the passion and the job. I was counting the years behind some of the best perfumes around and one of them has just feted its 10th birthday.
Without further ado, I present you with Terre d'Hermes, one of the best-selling masculine fragrances in Europe, which is commemorating the anniversary with two special 2016 edition for the Eau de Toilette and the Parfum Extrait. Please read the homage on Fragrantica on this link.
Without further ado, I present you with Terre d'Hermes, one of the best-selling masculine fragrances in Europe, which is commemorating the anniversary with two special 2016 edition for the Eau de Toilette and the Parfum Extrait. Please read the homage on Fragrantica on this link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
“She is the embodiment of grace. She flows like water, she glows like fire and has the earthiness of a mortal goddess. She has flowers in h...
-
Andy Tauer of Tauer Parfums is having his Advent Calendar again this year for the length of December, countring down till Christmas. For the...
This is why I repeatedly come back to you. Your understanding of the complexities of fragrances, and what makes us adore them, is so beautiful and illuminating!
ReplyDeleteJean