Friday, September 4, 2015

5 New Fall Fragrances That Caught My Eye

Fall, autumn, whatever you choose to call it, is probably my most favorite season of them all. It might have to do with being born in it, with getting a relief from the heat that broils the city in the summer (I wouldn't mind being called a pluviophile) or the fact that I spent the vast majority of my life counting time in academic years. Whatever it may be, I rejoice in the feeling of renewing my mood through the changing scenery, the changing smells and the changing feelings: from languor to dynamism and from gallivanting playfulness to stimulating sensuousness.


For this transient period I chose 5 new fragrances which fit the season and promise new beginnings. They came, they made an impression, they seduced me one way or another.
Please find the selection of Top 5 New Fall Fragrances on this slideshow with beautiful pictures.  Perfect for a season of cardigans, big cashmere scarves, lush jewelry and wonderful nappa leather boots.

And please feel free to add your own discoveries among the newest crop of fragrances in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. i'm intrigued by the "aromatics in black" one...initially worried by the sweeter, fruitier aspect, but that myrrh and vetiver base sounds gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully Clinique didn't do a bad job with the Aromatics flankers. I still prefer the original by a mile, but they're not bad, nor syrupy. Lauder did a similar thing with Pure White Linen to White :Linen (commendable) and with Aramis 900 so they're on to something!

      Delete
  2. Infusion d'Amande sounds like a scent for Fall I must try. Thank you for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. The Prada Oeillet is also good (but not necessarily fall-related)

      Delete
  3. I descovered a new one: So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher, but i prefere for fall my old Must by Cartier :)

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine