According to Net coverage, singer Peter Andre was envisioning ...leading man George Clooney when he was giving the directions for his male celebrity fragrance Conditional (I'm almost this close to saying "Conditionner", although I realise it's a quip to his female one called Unconditional)
'If you can imagine George Clooney walking down the red carpet and how he would smell. That's how I try to imagine this smell,' femalefirst.co.uk quoted Andre as saying. Eh....riiiiiiiiight!
Now, what's the use of issuing an eponymous celebrity fragrance when you're setting the notes, so to speak, for consumers to fantasize about another celebrity in regards to it...that beats me!!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Come Again?
Labels:
celebrity scent,
funny,
george clooney,
news,
peter andre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
The dream of a hug, the vivid bitter sweet memory of her perfume, her hair shining golden in the morning sun, so fine, the violets from th...
-
Frédéric Malle has a few tricks up his elegant sleeve for catering to jaded perfume lovers still. In a new project involving collaborating w...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
Beats me too, time will tell just wait and see.
ReplyDeleteHi Joan!
ReplyDeleteOr it can be just chalked up into a momentary absence of PR staff around (I'm so mean now!).
Peter Andre, the hubster of 'Jordan' (Katie Price)? I remember their reality tv program being shown for a season in the U.S. They were strangely fascinating I have to admit.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Jordan/Katie has a scent out?
B,
ReplyDeleteI really have no "taste" of what they're doing, as I am not in the US. You be the judge and I trust your say.
If I recall correctly, Katie did have frags out but they were recently pulled because there was ethical concern over the very low wages of the workers on the scents in third world countries? Something like that. Could be wrong.