Friday, October 3, 2008

The Mirror Has Two Faces


Narciso Rodriguez has given his two fragrances, For Her and For Him, limited edition mirror-bottles to drive your inner obsessive-compulsive crazy taking care of the inevitable smudges. Come on, admit it, you always wanted to check your lipstick while spraying fragrance, didn't you? The two woody, orientally-inspired (?) fragrances are housed in distinctive, silver bottles designed to "play off one another, just like the opposite sexes," says Rodriguez. They have just launched.



Info and pic via Vogue.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I wish I hadn't just bought this in the large pink bottle... the mirrored one is much cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is! But I would worry about it looking dirty ;-)
    I have the black one myself: both edt and parfum oil. They're pretty cool-looking too.

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine