Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
Frédéric Malle has a few tricks up his elegant sleeve for catering to jaded perfume lovers still. In a new project involving collaborating w...
-
Andy Tauer of Tauer Parfums is having his Advent Calendar again this year for the length of December, countring down till Christmas. For the...
-
When I was testing Une rose chyprée for the first time, I was eating creamy Greek yoghurt sprinkled with shredded Valhrona 72% dark chocola...
A new Malle is definitely very exciting! While the new L'Artisan, someone on the BN said it to be similar to Union Square, which is not that interesting, so I don't know...
ReplyDeleteL,
ReplyDeleteassuredly so! It's supposed to be subtler than Musc Ravageur and if Roucel is to be counted on using his signature, it will feature that radiant magnolia accord he likes so much.
I've heard good things about the new L'artisan, but of course I am holding judgement till I have smelled it myself.
I think I should test more Roucels, he has indeed made some magnificent perfumes! Btw, in case you are wondering, I haven't heard anything from Chanel yet, maybe I should send an email again and ask.
ReplyDeletePlease do! On both issues ;-)
ReplyDelete