Ooops, I forgot! I have to announce the winner for the Quiz from last week.
The winner is DONANICOLA who nailed it with her first guess. Congrats! Send me your data, please, so I can mail a decant of the vintage I have on hand to try it out.
The fragrance in question was indeed Parure: from the venerable house of Guerlain, reformulated sometime during the last few years and then very recently discontinued altogether. It is also the signature scent of Kim Catrall and belongs to a family I enjoy: chypres.
Thanks for participating and for the wonderfully clever guesses.
Stay tuned for the next one! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
-
O Marvel! a garden amidst the flames. My heart has become capable of every form: it is a pasture for gazelles and a convent for Christian mo...
Oh wow I am so happy! Thanks E! Goodness, once I'd read all the other guesses I convinced myself it was Interdit. She's interesting that Kim Catrall and has now gone up further in my estimation for her choice of scent. Thanks again - I'll email you.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy I rendered you happy! :))
ReplyDeleteWell, L'interdit was reformulated but not discontinued: it is widely available now in Les Mythiques in the older formula.
Got your mail and will be replying shortly.