Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kati Nescher's Beauty Secrets

"In Paris I have two favorite addresses: Caron for the very feminine fragrances (153 boulevard St Germain 75006 Paris) and Colette for the niche perfumes (213 rue Saint Honoré 75001 Paris). And whenever I am at Cologne I always visit Apropos, a concept store dotted with quite the distinguished selection (www.apropos-store.com). I don't like too loud fragrances. For me a perfume should be fresh, close to my natural scent."

via blog.set-fashion.com


Discover all of Kati Nescher's model-of-the-moment beauty secrets on French Vogue.

2 comments:

  1. I do not know this girl but she is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's one of the "hot right now' models. (Apparently in the latest issue of French Vogue.)
    She's very pretty looking there.

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine