...for the Crazy Libellule & the Poppies Les Garconnes crazy sticks are Proximity, The Scent Muse, and Rebella. Please mail me using the e-mail in profile with your info so I can get these out in the mail to you soon!
Thank you all for your wonderful ideas (I hope the company is taking notes, you outdid yourselves) and your enthusiastic participation and be prepared for the next one very shortly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
The dream of a hug, the vivid bitter sweet memory of her perfume, her hair shining golden in the morning sun, so fine, the violets from th...
-
Many summers ago I used to spend my days by the sea at my grandparents' villa, surrounded by majestic pines as old as the original tenan...
Oh, thank you. :) I´m soo glad. Send you the adress later.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful!! And thank you again for getting our creative "juices" going!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Rebella, will be looking forward to your mail.
ReplyDeleteTSM,
ReplyDeletemost welcome and hope you enjoy!
It was great having all of your creative juices going, I can tell you. I should probably do it again at some point!!
:D :D :D
ReplyDeleteYay! I never win anything, I'm so excited!
I'm off to email you now :)