I suppose it's hybris to view the major recent phenomenon on the Internet with any contempt, hidden or otherwise. Therefore we have joined Twitter and hope it aids building our laconic-phrase-building skills (which I self-depreciatingly realise were non existent before).
You can follow our tweets bookmarking this link and/or using the right hand column link-through via the Tweet pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
-
O Marvel! a garden amidst the flames. My heart has become capable of every form: it is a pasture for gazelles and a convent for Christian mo...
Yay! I finally joined the rest of the world and have a twitter account too... I am going to follow you now :)
ReplyDeleteThat's just great! Guess who's following you now as well :-))
ReplyDelete