I am running terribly late on everything today, so I only have a little clip for you for the new masculine by Dunhill, Dunhill Black. Hope you enjoy it though, it's full of eye candy! (and is that a fetching Bentley by the way?)
Brought to my attention by the eagle-eyed Mike Perez.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Dunhill Black for men
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
-
The dream of a hug, the vivid bitter sweet memory of her perfume, her hair shining golden in the morning sun, so fine, the violets from th...
I have no idea about this perfume, but I just adore this actor....Have you seen him in The Tudors??
ReplyDeleteAssuredly so. :-) Enjoy!
ReplyDelete