Friday, September 12, 2014

Perfume quote: by Maurice Roucel

Maurice Roucel, the acclaimed perfumer behind such block-busting fragrances as 24 Faubourg for Hermes, Insolence and L'Instant for Guerlain, Missoni by Missoni, Tocade for Rochas and cult wonders like Musc Ravageur (for Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle) has pronounced his judgment.
You have been warned. Sail out to the world broadcasting the right Mors code.


Photo of fashion and cinema icon Catherine Deneuve by Helmut Newton. 
Added quote provided by Jane at Daly Beauty

5 comments:

  1. :) I'll just add that I adore Mr Roucel after having heard him talk about perfume in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19:58

    So envious that you got to hear him speak of perfume in real life!

    As for the Morse Code of perfume-he is putting our thoughts into words, is he not? I wear all sorts of fragrances, and most of mine are proper and correct-they say Stay Away! But I also love Dans Tes Bras, and whenever i wear it people lean in close-

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, indeed it is---or can be so, at least---and mine is ever-changing to follow my moods. i like the idea of a signature fragrance, but it will never happen for me as i'm too changeable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I just adore Maurice Roucel. Thank you for using the photo I made for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you should have said so! I found this on Pinterest through reblogs. I'm giving credit here pronto!
      Good thinking.

      Delete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine