Vero Kern of Vero Profumo, a true author's line, talks in English about the newest fragrance to launch soon, Mito; for info on the new scent please consult our announcement on these pages.
Thanks to Extrait.it for the video.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Interview with Vero Kern on her new fragrance Mito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
Frédéric Malle has a few tricks up his elegant sleeve for catering to jaded perfume lovers still. In a new project involving collaborating w...
-
Andy Tauer of Tauer Parfums is having his Advent Calendar again this year for the length of December, countring down till Christmas. For the...
-
When I was testing Une rose chyprée for the first time, I was eating creamy Greek yoghurt sprinkled with shredded Valhrona 72% dark chocola...
What a lovely lady! I have heard nothing but great things about her creations but have yet to try....too many perfumes...too little time :)
ReplyDeleteshe is!!! try them, worth the effort & cost. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this video. While I didn't think the interviewer was very good, Vero Kern still managed to share her obvious passion and intelligence. Now I really want to sample Mito.
ReplyDelete-- Lindaloo
L,
ReplyDeletethat shows Vero's value and that the interview tackled a few important things about her work. I think the interviewer is doing it in a foreign language. ;-)