Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ormonde Jayne 10% off the whole line

Come and see falling snow along London's Old Bond Street, rickshaw sleighs, Father Christmas, carol singers, musicians, bell ringers, roasted chestnuts and entertainers in period costume, all organised by the Bond Street Association.
You're invited at Ormonde Jayne for a glass of champagne and mince pies on:
Thursday 19th November from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(12 The Royal Arcade28 Old Bond StreetLondon W1T. 0207 499 1100)
Bring this invitation along with you to receive a 10% discount on the night or shop online on Thursday the 19th November and receive a 10% discount by entering the promotional code 'NOEL' in the checkout page.
Joyeux Noël.

Info via press release.

2 comments:

  1. I will jump online-
    I've even marked my calendar !

    Tolu and Ormonde Woman call ;-)

    Too bad I can't POSSIBLY see my way clear to the perfume :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,

    yeah, tell me about it. Sorely tempted by the relatively weak pound too!!

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine