I admit I had a rough time choosing the wittiest comment among those left on the "What you want next?" poll. I enjoyed them all and found them wonderfully inspiring: all your wishes will be granted sooner or later.
However Rachel/Sabregoddess's one really had me laughing out loud, so she wins the contest. Please mail me your info so I can send you your prize.
The winner of the Lucky Draw for Une Histoire de Chypre was totally random, therefore much easier: it is Aimee L'ondee. Please mail me your info so I can send you your sample.
Thank you all for participating and more surprises up next!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine
-
Iris Nobile by the Italian brand Acqua di Parma (makers of the famous Colonia and the Colonia Assoluta) is celebrating with a special editio...
-
We have a glorious giveaway today on Perfume Shrine, courtesy of niche perfumer Andy Tauer and his Advent calendar project he conducts every...
-
Niche perfumer Andy Tauer of Swiss brand Tauer Perfumes has been hosting an Advent Giveaway since December 1st, all the way through December...
-
First things first and if you think you have a lucky bone in your body, do drop a comment regarding the Advent Calendar that Tauer Perfumes ...
-
Tauer Perfumes need no introduction: Probably the most successful internet-stemming indie fragrance phenomenon which built sufficient word o...
-
O Marvel! a garden amidst the flames. My heart has become capable of every form: it is a pasture for gazelles and a convent for Christian mo...
Oh my- I'm blushing! It's like the the Pope telling you that he likes your hat. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh Gosh, LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome! Please mail me with an addy so I can send it to you :-)