Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lucky Draw Announcement!


The winner of the Lucky Draw for Bandit is none other than Freegracer. Please mail me at perfumeshrine@yahoo.com with an address, so I can send a sample of the eau de parfum along to you!

Our next Lucky Draw will be a HUGE surprise, something unprecented on the whole blogosphere and proof positive that we do loooove perfume around here and value our readers ;-) Very soon, very soon; promise...
I hope I have tantalised you enough, because I would really love to make someone really happy.

So keep your eyes peeled and if you really care for some friend, direct them here, because it will be a-one-time-only chance!



Pic from Corpse Bride film courtesy of allposters.com

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous03:28

    Wow. Two nice things in one day---a kind offer from someone and also winning this Bandit draw.

    Helg, I emailed you my address earlier. If you didn't receive it, let me know and I'll re-send.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous05:40

    Dear Helg
    Great poster. On an other note: I mailed you earlier, the mail comes back , yoour mailbox is full. You can delete this comment later....
    Hugs and fragrant greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you freegracer, I have just looked it up and got it.
    Sample going out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you A. I will empty the inbox (have to remember to do that)

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine